- Meets industry standards: FAR 25.856 (A-1 and B), Bombardier Smp 800-C, UL 94 V-0
- Withstands 2100°F flame for 10 minutes
- Low levels of toxicity and smoke generation
- Excellent compression set resistance
- Meets requirements of FDA extractables 21.CFR 177.2600 for food contact
- Can be cast onto various substrates, including heat shielding materials, tear-resistant materials and vapor barriers
- Available as a pressure-sensitive adhesive tape under the Norseal Silicone SNS 512AF product line
Norseal® Silicone Foam Rubber, F-12 Series (TDS)
Norseal F-12 silicone foam rubber, the ultimate fireblocking foam for fire- and heat-resistant applications.
Norseal® Supported Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (TDS)
Saint-Gobain can apply a film supported acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive to our Silicone Foam F-12 products to become Strip-N-Stick (SNS 512AF). Film
Norseal® Silicone Rubber Solutions (BRO)
Norseal cushioning, gasketing, insulation, sealing, vibration damping foams and tapes; brochure.
Tape Solutions for Mass Transit Rail (BRO)
Norseal Foam Gasketing Tapes are suitable for a variety of mass transit railcar applications; brochure.